~Image Source: Duct Tape Marketing~
What is Guest Blogging?Guest bloggers are people who post one or more articles on a Blog to which they are not a regular contributor. A guest blogging spot can be a once-off, or can be a steady gig eg. when the regular blogger is on holidays.
Why you should do a guest blog post here?Because you do not have a blog, and have no idea how to start blogging and yet want to have a try at blogging a niche topic that you feel you can contribute to. I am always on the lookout for folks who wants to try their hands at writing a blog post but do not have a blog they call their own, although it's a bonus for you if you do have your own blog.
General Guidelines to Follow
- As this is a blog that writes on beauty products, it's important that you only guest blog on beauty products only.
- Write a post with useful and 100% original content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this blog post?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points. Example, links to sources you quote from.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before anywhere else.
- Send me an email only if you can contribute original quality content.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws. In other words, if you are using images from somewhere else, be sure to include the source links.
- No freelancers or staff-writers from well-established blogs, please.
- If your post does not follow the above-stated guidelines, you may not receive a response from me.
How to enquire for a guest blogging spot?Please send a message to Riih: PuNiao.PuNiao[at]facebok[dot]com. Start the Subject line with GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS).
- Tell me briefly who you are. So I can include a short bio of you to introduce to my readers.
- State the title of your proposed post. For example, Moo Moo Brand Milk Shower Review.
- Include either a link to a writing you already did, but does not show up on another blog. Or a link to a .zip file I can access.
- Include photos you have taken of the product you are writing in your proposed post.
The ProcessOnce your post proposal is accepted, please send me a word document to the email I provided to you. Also attach any images that are part of the post. Please don’t be upset if I recommend some changes - I want your post to be successful. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Your Post Must:
- Have a short and brief introduction that attracts and makes the reader want to keep on reading. In layman terms, have a beginning to your post.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists if needed, so it is easy to read. Hey, if you prefer to state out your writings in point-form, it's your choice. But please, no point-form from start to finish.
- Have a conclusion at the end of the post. In layman terms, have an ending to your post.
- Be at least between 400 to 600 words long.
- There's no specific style to write in, as long as it's interesting and get the reader to read the post from start to finish. Bonus if it's written in your style as it is a guest post.
- Have an author bio at the end (under 60 words) with a headshot image. You can provide a link to your blog if you do have a blog that is relevant to what my blog is about: Beauty Products. A sample author bio:
Little Potato Dumpling is a self-confessed beauty product fanatic who loves to share her finds on not-so-well-known beauty products on her Facebook profile. She also has her own blog at www.lilpotatodumpling.com where she shares her tips on must have products that are not so well-known but worth the purchase.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Be prepared to respond to comments in a timely manner over the next few days, preferably if you have a BlogSpot account.
- Use any font or font color
- Include affliate links other than your blog if it is a beauty-related blog.
- Attach images to your word document.
Thank you again for your interest in guest posting. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: I retain the copyright of all material published on this blog. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews. In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog.