Sunday, June 9, 2013

Dear, Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream SPF40 PA+++ [Sponsored] Review

This review is proudly sponsored and brought to you by WishTrend. Any external images, if used, solely belong to their respective owners and not to me. I only re-link and use them as part of this review.


Note that all views presented here are of my own and whether the product is sponsored or not, it's honest throughout. Only that effects will vary on the individual when applied.


WHAT IS IT: Dear, Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream SPF40 PA+++


THE PRODUCT(S):

Dear, Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream SPF40 PA+++: Dear Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream gives your skin whitening and wrinkle improvement effect for silky smooth skin while safely protecting skin from UV rays A and B with strong sun protection function and natural skin tone also.


For intensive sun block and blemish balm, whitening, wrinkle care and sebum control.



I have a fond preference for BB Cream that comes like this, a screw top/lid which ensures nothing gets squeezed out without warning, as I tend to jam everything into my bag. Let's just say I had a bad experience with a dispenser lid type of BB cream that ended up making a mess of my bag when I least expect it :/



This is my face/skin BEFORE applying Dear, Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream.



This is how I apply Dear, Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream by applying a decent dot on both my cheeks, nose and chin and I blend it in with gentle patting and dabbing motion.



And this is how my face/skin looks like AFTER applying Dear, Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream. [NOTE: Pigmentation scars will not be 100% Covered!]


VERDICT: The scent of this Dear, Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream is actually close to powdery to me. A subtle hint of powder hits my nose, but in a really comfortable kind of way instead of the "smokey white puff of powder cloud" type. And luckily, the color of the BB Cream is actually quite close to the skin tone around my neck, so I personally don't find it too much of a hassle to blend it onto my face while having to worry about different shades of color between my face and my neck.


And trust me, I've tried and tested quite a decent amount of BB Creams and CC Creams and while they looked promising, they ended up making the skin on my face looks just a notch paler, while my neck looks regular healthy. In other words, I look almost like a Frankenstein without meaning to, all thanks to BB Creams and CC Creams that promises to blend with all skin types, but did not really do so at all. It is really a hassle to have to continuously try and test so many BB and/or CC Cream in order to find that ultimate one that works just perfectly well for you.


As I tend to work in a somewhat cool working environment where I do not need to physically exert myself too much, only except the "talking part", I find that this Dear, Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream does not make my skin looks over-the-top glowy. I do know that it's a must for glowy-like skin after appication of cosmetics, but most times, the so-called "glowy" skin I've seen on the Internet or on the streets tend to go towards the "oily-glowy" look instead of the "healthy-glowy" or "happy glowy" kind of look, which I personally think is not good. I mean, what good is it if a cosmetic product made your skin looks "oily glowy" in a cool and comfortable working environment?


Therefore, I am personally glad that even after hours after applying this Dear, Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream, my skin doesn't look like the "oily glowy" variety. Instead, there's this "happy glowy" and "healthy glowy" type of feeling and sensation I see on my face. Just a small little glow around my cheeks to compensate for my oily T-zone and combination skin type. As I previously was using another BB cream before having a chance to try this BB Cream from WishTrend, I found that my face looks uber "oily glowy" a few hours after application and I am definitely not liking it at all. But not for this Dear, Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream. In short, the "sebum control" that this Dear, Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream works pretty well for me.


I wouldn't say this Dear, Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream have a really whitening effect to the point where the color on my face clash with the color on my neck area. Instead, it helps to whitened up the red areas on my skin and at the same time tone down my old blemish and acne scars so it doesn't look too visible from the naked eye. And I only touched up a little on my forehead and nose area during my breaktime, midway through work. And mind you, it's really a small dot type of touch-up, not the entire face huge blob of BB Cream type of touch-up.


As for the wrinkle care, I am just glad I don't see any visible wrinkle(s) on my skin, so this is a problem I will not touch on. And since I am working indoors and also bring my own food to work, I need not have to go out of my working place for food during break time, hence, the SPF part doesn't apply to me too much either. And the best part? My skin and pores doesn't feel like there's a layer of something that makes me feel irritated. Another important aspect of applying BB Cream to my face/skin is that, I do not like the feeling that there's a layer of something on my skin every now and then. It should blend easily and fuss free into my skin without making me feel like I've applied makeup of any type at all. And Dear, Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream actually does this.


VERDICT: ✓✓✓


WHAT I THINK: Of the BB and CC Creams I've tried and tested, this is a product that I am loving with each use. It covers up the redness on my skin easily and at the same time, tones down my old blemish and acne scars without too much fuss nor effort.


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Dear, Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream can be bought from WishTrend for the afforable price of USD18.50 as they are currently having a 20% discount on this item itself. And I think this price is almost close to a steal as compared to most BB and CC Creams I've tried but doesn't quite deliver.


And on top of that, from now until the end of 2013, use Voucher Code RFXLSCOZ during checkout to get USD$3.00 discount on your purchases. Can be used with other vouchers too. However, note that you need to spend at least a minimum amount of just slightly over USD$20.00 to utilize this voucher.


Go over to http://www.wishtrend.com/beauty-steal/587--klairs-illuminating-supple-blemish-cream.html for more info on this product :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~