Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Kinohimitsu J'pan BB Drink [Sponsored] Review

This review is proudly sponsored and brought to you by Confirm Trading. All external images were taken from Kinohimitsu's website and copyrighted to them. I do not own the images.

Note that all views presented here are of my own and whether the product is sponsored or not, it's honest throughout. Only that effects will vary on the individual when consumed.


WHAT IS IT: Kinohimitsu J'pan BB Drink


THE PRODUCT(S):

Kinohimitsu J'pan BB Drink: The key to gorgeous looks is to have healthy, glowing skin. Kinohimitsu J’pan BB Drink is a functional, instant drink that helps restore your skin’s natural glow and clarity - not only on the face but the entire body, including the back, hands and legs.


Infused with hydrolysed bird’s nest, chicken cartilage (a source of hyaluronic acid) and fermented yeast (a source of co-enzyme Q10, CoQ10), Kinohimitsu J’pan BB Drink is a healthy and effective solution to nourish, hydrate and rejuvenate every single cell in your body by giving rich, healthful nutrients to promote a baby-like rosy complexion.


To many people, a bright, glowing complexion often means health and happiness but sometimes the rosy sheen on our face is just too difficult to maintain. Over time, skin looks dull and lifeless, perhaps as a result of dehydration, improper face cleansing, lack of essential vitamins, poor blood circulation, build up of dead skin cells and environmental elements.


When your complexion looks dull, dry and sallow, the face you present is tired, worn out, ill or even older beyond your years. What you need is Kinohimitsu J’pan BB Drink to help brighten tired-looking complexion, making way for more pinkish, luminous and vibrant skin!



Here's a look at the bottled beauty drinks. I love how the pink is used to envisioned the pink glow on our cheeks.



The BB Drink is actually brownish clear in color, almost similar to how tea looks like. But the taste is actually pleasant and sweet and I absolutely adored the taste.



A clearer look at the BB Drink again.


VERDICT: First of all, before I go any further, kindly allow me to ask some questions regarding your skin/health appearance.




Do you suffer from these skin/health issues? For me, with the exception of dry kin that is only prone to my limbs, I practically fit all the above mentioned issues for quite a few years now. Needless to say, it's not like I didn't try to salvage my skin/health issues. It's just that most times, like you, I have tried so many natural remedies and skin/health products, but without seeing any visible or improving results. And when everything seems lost, Kinohimitsu saves the day. Yes, I am talking about Kinohimitsu J'pan BB Drink.



Logically, we all think that the best solution is to just take bird nest drinks for healthy skin. But alas in this day age, just having better skin isn't really enough at all. On top of the regular want for healthy looking skin, we all would also like one thing in common. Rosy cheeks that looks natural and healthy with a glow. And hence, this is where Kinohimitsu J'pan BB Drink comes into play. And this drink doesn't just contain only bird's nest alone. In fact, it contains a lot more beneficial ingredients and something that is much better than bird's nest, it's called "Hydrolysed Bird’s Nest".


But what is "Hydrolysed Bird’s Nest"? In short, it's Japan patented ingredient that is known to be rich in Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), sialic acid (200 times higher than royal jelly), amino acids and minerals which are essential to promote skin cell regeneration, enhance skin healing and promote youthful-looking skin. And along the way, "Chicken Cartilage" is also known to be a source of hyaluronic acid as well. And all along, we probably have thought that hyaluronic acid is literally an acid, but albeit one that is beneficial to skin, not just as a beauty product only.


And along the way, this Kinohimitsu J'pan BB Drink is good in a sense that there are no additives contained within the drink. Let's face it, throughout our teenage years until womanhood, we all are mostly guilty of feasting on fast food during our school years to the occasional indulgence in our adult life. And trust me, artificial foods aren't really helping our skin or our health at all. And this is why you shouldn't belittle Kinohimitsu J'pan BB Drink in anyway. The drink itself is actually easily absorbed into our body due to the fact that it is a liquid formula that tastes sweet and heavenly to the tongue. (*drools*). And sometimes, our throats aren't just that accustomed to swallowing skin/health pills. I mean, why go through so much torture to get a pill down when you could have the same good benefits that are better, but in the form of a beauty drink?


Plus the fact that it is so convenient that you can decide exactly what time you planned to drink it. If you are someone who likes to ingest beauty drinks in the morning, you can easily drop a bottle inside your bag and drink it before work or school starts. Especially so, if you are someone who only decides to start breakfast just before work, to give yourself that extra push. I know, I hated eating breakfast as soon as I woke up, since my mind is still technically asleep in LaLa Land. Although personally, I prefer to ingest this before bedtime as during night time when we are asleep, our skin loses water easily and that is definitely a much better time to drink this and let it do it's magic while I go off to LaLa Land. Day time consumption isn't a wise choice for me, as sometimes, we can actually ate lunch that isn't really on the healthy side for us, and I personally think a bad lunch "nullifies" all the good this drink can give me.



Although you may scoff at health drinks, but I personally think this would definitely be a better choice than consuming chinese herbal concoctions for healthy and beautiful looking skin. (Urgh! The bitterness of chinese herbs..) And I am seriously someone who isn't a big fan of anything bitter at all. And clinical results have shown that there are improvement on the skin, in which it looks more radiant, hydrated and a natural rosy-cheek complexion. Although what I can assure you is that, you have to start as early as 20 years old, as that is the age when everything in your skin will start going downhill without you knowing immediately. So, before your skin lose all the elasticity, youthfulness and hydration, it is definitely best recommended to start taking care of your skin/health as earlier as you possibly can.


Besides, the other reason is that, as we grow older, our skin get into more contact with beauty products that we zealously applied to. And this is also another factor that gives bad skin. And if you are someone who totally abhors beauty products due to the prolonged damaged it might bring you due to the ingredients, than this Kinohimitsu J'pan BB Drink should definitely be in your "Must Buy" list at any time.


What I personally liked, love and adored? First of all, I wasn't expecting the taste to be so yummy and heavenly. So, I was a little surprised when I drank it for the first time. It is absolutely divine and the taste isn't overly sweet with a fruity taste. There's nothing herbal or medicinal scent to it as well, another bonus factor in choosing a good beauty drink. And I prefer to ingest beauty drinks before bedtime as it works best for me, I found that my skin doesn't look that chappy and listless in the morning. And also, some of my old blemish scars that doesn't seem to fade away is starting to lighten up now, which is amazing, considering the countless beauty products I have been trying on and off for so many years, but to no progressive results.


Add in the fact that I am essentially a pale looking person, so it's rather upsetting to hear comments that ranges from "Are you sick?" to "Why are you so pale in the morning?" But ever since drinking this Kinohimitsu J'pan BB Drink, I found my skin tone looking better. So far, I haven't seen the rosy-cheeks complexion part yet, since it's only a mere 6 days I have started using it. I am absolutely sure I will no longer need to use anymore blush when my skin attained that rosy and dewy complexion as long as I continue to drink this wonderful little drink regularly. And along the way, I am happy and glad that my skin doesn't suffer any sort of side effects from ingesting this drink too.


Normally, my skin would flare up and get all irritated looking and red from using or trying certain products for the first time. But I am glad that the redness I get now is actually from my close-to rosey-cheeks complexion, which made my overall skin color looks so much better and healthier. And I would love to have that pink rosey cheek glow that you see on the bottle itself. That would be a nice shade on my face to complement my pale-as-a-ghost complexion in the long run.


VERDICT: ✓✓✓


WHAT I THINK: Wonderful taste, zero side-effects and promise of baby-like rosy complexion. I'm sold~

WHERE TO BUY: Watsons, Guardian, Sasa, John Little, OG, Nishino Pharmacy


PRICE RANGE: S$39.90 for a box of 6 bottles


USAGE: 1 bottle a day, either before breakfast or before bedtime. Best served chilled.
For first time user, take a bottle for 6 consecutive days. For subsequent usage, take a bottle once every 3 days.


This meant for the first month, you are drinking a total of 12 bottles a.k.a 2 boxes per month. Followed by 8 bottles from the 2nd month onwards, which meant you can stock up 2 boxes every 2 months as you need need to consume 1 bottle every 3 days for maintanence. Less than S$100 twice monthly just to have healthy and beautiful skin, definitely worth the money spent!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~