Why you should Advertise with Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews?
My blog average a monthly page view of between 5000 - 6000.
My blog audience majority comes from Singapore, followed by United States and Japan, basically the American, Asian and European areas of the globe.
My klout score is 46, meaning my blog is in the top 10% of all users in the globe.
Reviewing your Product in WordsEven though you may have encourage me to write a review within a specific amount of words, I personally truly in believing blogging a product to life. In other words, word-limit sponsored post review(s) may actually look like a sponsored review. But here at Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, I actually take the trouble of writing a sponsored review that is at least more than 300 words, or simpler terms, a sponsored blog reviews that is:
- At least 4 - 5 paragraphs long This ensures that your sponsored blog review on my blog actually do talk about your product but at the same time includes my perspective of the product from an Asian point-of-view.
- Anything less than 300 words screams "Sponsored Post" We all are pretty aware of the little fact that going through Sponsored Post networks may take a cut of your advertising budget. And this may affect the payout you can give to bloggers as you not only need to pay a commission but also pay bloggers who advertise your product. Over at Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, you are communicating with me directly, so there's no hidden cost(s) at all.
- More than 3 photos showcased As compared to regular beauty product reviews, if you send me your products for blog/post reviews, you will have at least up to 4-5 photos to showcase your product on my blog. Beauty product reviews where items are bought with my only money mostly have up to 3 photos, unless I need to use more to showcase the product itself.
- This blog cannot be thrown away, unlike advertising leaflets and pamphlets Unlike advertising leaflets and pamphlets, all sponsored blog reviews and posts will never be lost nor deleted, unless you wished for them to be taken down. If not, it will stay here forever and ever.
- My visitors comes to you, instead of having you to hunt for them Let's face it, you probably have an advertising budget to worry about. On top of that, you have to look for potential customers to buy your products. Why not just sit back while I write about your wonderful products and send potential customers your way? You only need to pay for my post review services, nothing more.
- My visitors can visit this blog 24 hours, 7 days a week & 365 days a year Whoever heard of a blog closing? Practically nobody! This blog has always been around since the year 2007 and will continue to be around for many more years to come. In fact, I never close, so visitors will always have access to your products featured on my blog.
- There is no hidden charges or fees for your customers to see your products being featured on this blog You only pay what you need to me review for, nothing more, nothing less. In fact, this blog doesn't charge interested and potential customers to check out reviews of your product(s).
Blog Advertorial(s), Reviews & Sponsorship
Currently, the type of product review/sponsorship(s) I am interested in are mainly:
- Beauty + Skin Care Products
- Body Products
- Hair-related Products
- Home Care Products
- Nail + Hand Products
Which includes regimens, cleansers, moisturizers, BB Creams, Facial treatments & serums, masks, exfoliators & peels, lip balms, sunscreens, DIY hair removal, fragrances that includes Eau De Toilette & Eau De Parfum, deodorants, Healthy/Beauty/Skin/Body Supplements and spa tools.
Which includes bath products, body cleansers, body moisturizers, body scrubs & exfoliants, sunscreen, cellulite & stretch marks, DIY hair removal & DIY shaving, hands & feet.
Which includes shampoo, conditioners, DIY hair & scalp treatments, DIY hair styling products, hair dryers, brushes & combs, hair colors.
Which includes scented & perfumed house products such as candles, incenses, reed diffusers, Potpourri, linen spray, fragrance warmers, oils, tealights & votives,
Which includes manicure products such as nail colors & polishes, nail & cuticle treatments, manicure lotions & treatments, manicure soaks & scrubs, manicure tools.
How?If it's a single item that you want/need reviewing or advertising via blog, kindly drop me a pm via my Facebook page for my mailing address. As I am always on Facebook during the day, it will be much more easier and faster to get hold of me via PM. Anything that involves more than 2 items, just drop me a PM as well and I'm sure we can work something out, such as collection or mailing of products to be sampled & reviewed.
Terms & Conditions:
- All reviews will be posted within a week from receiving the required products and samples, unless otherwise insisted upon by the advertiser(s).
- Unless otherwise agreed by both parties, the amount owed for a ad banner listing shall be paid in full before each term begins.
- I reserve the right to remove any reviews I believe to be indecent, unethical, or unreasonably offensive.
- I reserve the right to change the manner in which your Featured Listing is displayed on the Website, including, size only.
- If either party commits a material breach of its obligations here-under that is not cured within five (5) business days after notice of that breach, the non-breaching party shall be entitled to cancel this Agreement and pursue whatever remedies are available to it by law. Those remedies include removal of your Featured Listing from this blog and forfeiture of payment refund.
- If under this Agreement, one party desires to give notice to the other, such notice shall be in writing and shall be effective upon receipt by email.
For more information, you can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org Or, send me a Private Message via my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiao.PuNiao, so you can reach me at an even faster pace. In the event where any other products, services, giveaways and collaborations which you would like me to endorse/review but are not stated here, do drop me an email or send me a PM via Facebook and we can discuss further.