Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Quickie Review: Reviewers Panel Introduction

Bun the Bunny is on the left and Skip the Squirrel is on the right. They are a force to be reckon, or so they claimed o_o


Hi peeps, remember how I mentioned I'm going to start a Quickie Review segment here on this blog a few months back and at the same time I mentioned about getting a "sidekick" to man, er... I mean handle the Quickie Review segment so I can have some "me" time? Well, I got myself 2 helpers, namely a Bunny named Bun and a Squirrel named Skip. Whenever there's a Quickie Review, this blog will temporarily turned over to Bun and Skip to do their thing.


A little brief introduction to my new sidekicks on board:

Bun the Bunny: Like most bunnies, Bun here loves carrots. Which bunny doesn't? Is a stickler for cleanliness, so no cages please~ Favorite pastime is to rummage through this blog owner's vanity cupboard drawers for some hardcore sniffing. Now you know why Bun always smells so "vain". Also Bun actually likes looking at things and pondering a lot~ Haha xD


Skip the Squirrel: Unlike most squirrels we encountered on Hollywood movies, animated or not, Skip here doesn't really like to store any nuts, considering that Singapore doesn't have winter. So, it's a little redundant to store nuts in a country that just don't have snow at all. On the contrary, Skip has a vain side. Skip loves playing with decorations and props meant for the Quickie Review segment and most times, he always manages to get Bun to go along with the flow.


Anything you would like to know about Bun and Skip, please feel free to leave a comment :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~