Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Biotherm White D-Tox [Bright Cell] Tri Roll-on Concentrate 2 in 1 Review

WHAT IS IT: Biotherm White D-Tox [Bright Cell] Tri Roll-on Concentrate 2 in 1


THE PRODUCT(S):

Biotherm White D-Tox [Bright Cell] Tri Roll-on Concentrate 2 in 1: 3 roll-on heads to massage on most marked areas, to peel away dark marks, spots & dullness. Skin imperfections look less visible for 100%* of women, skin looks brighter, refined and whiter.



The scent is actually really close to herbal/medicinal, in my opinion. And although the texture and consistency looks cream-based, which would suggest facial moisturizer of some sort, the description for this product is actually a roll-on. Which means that this product should at least be serum-based in order to call it a "roll-on". So, I'm kinda confused here after looking at the product itself and looking at the name it is called.


VERDICT: Lately, a lot of Biotherm samples I've been trying and reviewing seems to have taken on a slight cologne or herbal scent to it. But luckily, the scent itself doesn't make me feel nauseous and it actually dissipates rather fast upon contact with skin, and doesn't linger on unnecessarily. You won't catch me leaning close to anyone if my face is going to smell like traditional herbs or something, as it's just plain weird and it's going to be worse if people start giving you strange looks due to the scent.


Despite the product being touted as a "roll-on", the texture of the product is actually cream-based as you can see in the 2nd photo above. And the consistency is also cream-based, no matter how I attempt to squint my eyes and hope it's because of my bad eyesight. We all are aware of the little fact roll-ons mostly comes in serum or liquid consistency and texture. Well, simply because it's a roll-on and you want the product inside the packaging to be transferable from container to skin via a roll-on. So, essentially a somewhat "awkward" product to me in terms of product texture and consistency alongside with the name.


So, anyway, I got this sample via a version of a regular sample sachet instead of a really small tube, hence i cannot possibly decide nor inform how you are supposed to roll-on such a thick and creamy product. But nonetheless, as I have mentioned, I got a sample sachet version, so I got to use my clean fingers and dab it onto the pigmentated areas of my skin that consists of old blemish scars and acne/pimple scars that refused to go away. And as I have always stated, I tend to sweat quite a decent amount in the daytime, so I used this product at least a good 30 minutes before I sleep for the day.


Despite the product looking cream-based, I find that this product actually did gets absorbed into my skin in under 5 minutes and it doesn't leave a a greasy and oily look on my face. And my skin doesn't feel clogged too. And as I have quite a number of blemish scars on my chin area, I concentrated the product on my chin. And for the past week that I have been diligently using this sample, I did notice the old blemish scars on my chin starting to look less obvious and the scars are definitely lightened up a lot more than before.


I wouldn't really say I can see results in under 1 second flat immediately after using this product as this is going to sound like I'm some sort of vampire that heals instantly (read: acne and blemish scars fades immediately) after imbibing on fresh blood (read: after applying this product). Most products would still take a good decent 1 week or so to show a little fraction of the promised effects and only by using it long-term can you actually see the full effects it can give you. Hence, I am glad to see my blemish scars lighten up after a week's usage. And to be honest, my blemish and acne scars are so old I don't really count on this product to work at all, or even a tiny little bit.


VERDICT: ✓✓✓


WHAT I THINK: I probably can't get over the fact that this is a "roll-on" with the product having a really rich-looking cream-based texture and consistency. But still, it did work, so I'm going to forget what I just said.


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: I got this sample by being a member of CozyCot and redeeming a Welcome Gift by connecting with Facebook. Although I think you can go up to any Biotherm counter and ask for sample(s) instead.


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to contests that I've sourced out for you to join. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~