Friday, April 3, 2015

Samples Received & Redeemed: March 2015

My apologies for taking a few days longer to post this up, as my phone is acting all weird on me once again. Luckily, I've gotten my bonus so I got a Asus Memo Pad. Hopefully, I'm able to take slightly better photos and the Memo Pad won't act all "naughty" like my phone does. I had to manually sync all these photos from my phone to Facebook privately. Then re-download back to my laptop and edit/cleanup the images. So much manual labour just for the photos LOL


Although on a side note, I'm rather impressed that I managed to bag some decent amount of mail-box samples for the month of March. I wasn't really expecting anything past 2 or 3 free samples, but I was a little off. Not much, but it still accounts for something. It didn't help that TSS was giving out free facial vouchers on their website for a short while, so it's somewhat "deflating" that not much freebies was being doled out for redemption too.


Without further ado, here's a look at the freebies I managed to bag for the month of March~ :D



Asience
I can't really remember how I got to know about this samping activity, although I do recall seeing this newly released product in supermarkets and drug stores. What caught my eye was the Bollywood inspired design of the bottle, but nothing more. I got the:

  • Inner Rich Shampoo x 1 @ 15ml
  • Inner Rich Conditioner x 1 @ 15ml

This Inner Rich series is suitable for dry, frizzy & unmanageable hair, with floral fruity fragrance. I also noticed that they have the Nature Smooth series meant for oily scalp and oily, tangled ends. I wish companies let us choose the type of samples most suitable for our skin, hair, etc.


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: No samples for redemption. I've googled and re-googled, but can't find the link anywhere. But then, Asience is also constantly coming up with new products, so it shouldn't be too long a wait before the next sample for the next new product comes up again.



Essential
When Essential first released this product, Deep Cleansing Care Shampoo & Conditioner ,I really wanted to give this a try. But I don't want the commitment of a huge 750ml, in the event it doesn't do any good for my scalp and hair. So, I waited and waited and wished and wished. And finally, they released the trial pack that is only 200ml. And it was only retailing for S$5.90 for both the shampoo and conditioner, both 200ml each :D


As I have oily scalp but dry hair ends, it's like a tricky hair issue. What promises might not necessarily deliver, so I am a little skeptical and hesitant to buy products that seemed suitable for me, but in 500ml and up packages. It's like, if it doesn't work, it feels awkward to have to ask around friends and colleagues who wants the somewhat newly, once-used shampoo and conditioner. What if it doesn't work for them too? That is one big awkwardness and urm, hurt feelings that borders on mane-sabotage. But if it's a trial and/or travel-friendly version, at least if it turns out bad and nobody wants it, it wouldn't hurt that much to dispose something that doesn't cost past S$10.00


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: No sample for redemption. I got the trial pack for S$5.90 for both the shampoo and conditioner, 200ml each.



UV Aqua White
This UV Aqua White Makeup Remover Wipes has been around the market for quite a while. It's only recently I'm on a makeup remover crazy spree. Anything that looks interesting, innovative, blah blah, I just grab because I want to try it out and see what works for me. As I am a lazy person by nature, some nights, I just want to literally wipe off the layer of makeup on my face, splash some water on my face. Pat it dry, and drop into bed like a sleep-deprived zombie. But sometimes, I want to take the trouble to thoroughly double-cleanse my face and skin so it doesn't get clogged, irritated too.


This UV Aqua White Makeup Remover Wipes comes in 30 wipes, promises to whiten, hydrate, illuminate, tighten and increase skin elasticity. I'm somewhat aiming for the "perfect for sensitive skin, pH 5.5 balanced formulation" line that it promises. And it claims that no rinsing is required, just wipe and I can go to bed and do my nightly "oink-ing", hassle-free.


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: No samples for redemption. I forgot how much I paid for it, but the price seemed decent and I only wanted the makeup remover wipes instead of the wipes and moisturizer bundle.



The Sample Store
Finally, TSS is doling out free actual you-can-hold-in-your-hands-and-giggle-like-a-crazy-girl samples that is actually redeemable and will be mailed to your mailbox. For a moment, I thought they were done with giving out the free samples and only wanted to give out free facial and spa voucher sample.


From left to right:

  • 3M Nexcare Waterproof Bandages x 1 pack (5 bandages inside)
  • Me and paper-cuts are real tight, we're actually BFFs in our previous lives.. Like Meh..

  • Klarity Lasertox CC Miracle White Lotion SPF 30/PA++ x 1 @ 5ml
  • Instant whitening, somewhat curious to find out if this will make my light make-up looks cakey at the end of the day

  • Dr Jart+ BB Dis A Pore Beauty Balm x 3 sachets @ 1ml each
  • Same with the above.

  • Comfort Ultra Aromatherapy Fabric Conditioner x 1 sachet @ 21ml
  • Like, who doesn't want soft clothes that smells heavenly? I know I do :D


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Samples are still available for free redemption at TSS.



Cafe21
Cafe21 was previously hosting a sampling activity. Seems like they've released a new Cafe21 Low Fat coffee. Hey, I love my coffee free. Most of the time.


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Sample redemption is now closed.



The Sample Store
TSS suddenly had a few more updated free samples a few days after I posted up the previous ones on my FB page. So, yeah, freebie redemption time once more. I've redeemed for:

  • Bazaar Man September 2014 issue x 1
  • It's Minister of State Teo Ser Luck and MP Baey Yam Keng on the cover. They looked quite impressive on the cover LOL

  • Cure Natural Aqua Gel x 1 sachet @ 3g
  • TSS kept periodically giving out free old samples. It's a shame not to get them, I think.

  • Bio-essence Deep Exfoliating Gel with Royal Jelly & ATP x 1 sachet
  • Free exfoliating product. Yay!!

  • Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil for Face x 1 sachet @ 30ml
  • It's good to try out different face oil and see which one is the best :D


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Samples are still available for free redemption at TSS.



Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~