Friday, September 19, 2014

G-1 Benta Berry Exfoliating Care Face Gel Review

WHAT IS IT: G-1 Benta Berry Exfoliating Care Face Gel
G-1 Benta Berry Exfoliating Care Face Gel


THE PRODUCT(S):
G-1 Benta Berry Exfoliating Care Face Gel
G-1 Benta Berry Exfoliating Care Face Gel: G-1 high-quality exfoliating regulating face treatment made from 100% natural active ingredients: burdock, jasmine, mandarin, white dead-nettle, blueberry and ground apricot seeds. This G-1 treatment is enriched with the BENTA BERRY regulating exfoliating complex and combines the botamix (burdock, jasmine and mandarin) with white dead-nettle and zinc pidolate to control excess sebum and purify skin.


With this combined action, it removes impurities and dead skin cells using the exfoliating properties of ground apricot seeds. Skin is soft and clean, and complexion is mattified. It's subtle fragrance was designed by a famous perfumer for both boys and girls.


G-1 Benta Berry Exfoliating Care Face Gel
Comes in a squeeze tube format although I felt that the weekly cleanser itself is really watery, so it's somewhat pointless to have it in squeeze tube form. This should be in a pump nozzle format instead so you don't accidentally overspill too much product when you need/want to use it.


G-1 Benta Berry Exfoliating Care Face Gel
You can see this exfoliating cleanser gel is watery in consistency. I squeezed out just about enough so it won't drip or spill away.


G-1 Benta Berry Exfoliating Care Face Gel
It doesn't produce too much soap suds upon contact with water. However, if you were to just massage onto wet skin instead, it doesn't seem too overly watery that it seems diluted upon usage.


VERDICT: Scent-less, it is subtle enough but alas, I couldn't decide nor tell exactly what type of scent it is supposed to be. But the good thing is that, it isn't overly perfumed so it doesn't feel weird on my face during and after usage. Most cleansers, whether it's a daily gently cleanser, daily exfoliating cleanser or anything else would have at least a subtle scent that you can tell exactly what it is. But not for this. It just doesn't smell like anything of the active ingredients that was listed. But thankfully, I found the subtle scent rather pleasant. So, I'm just going to leave it at that and proceed on ahead.


The consistency does look creamy right immediately after I squeezed out a generous amount but the consistency, as soon as I rubbed the product in between my fingers, was really watery. If you were to apply more water to the squeezed out product, you will realized that it just turned even more watery than before. However, if you were to just gently spread it around your fingers and/or palms and apply to already wet face, it actually spreads quite decently. But because it has a watery consistency, it doesn't feel as if you are pulling and tugging on your skin. Something you will definitely encounter when using daily or weekly facial exfoliators. So, the watery consistency does have a benefit to it right immediately upon using it :D I somehow realized it while I was almost on the verge of rubbing it with a little more force on my skin. *Kudos for this subtle little feature*


And because it doesn't suds up like regular facial exfoliators, I find that it doesn't make my skin feel overly dry and tight after using it. I'm not really sure about the exfoliating beads that is supposedly present, but I feel as it there's small little bits of, I don't know, brown little flakes that reminds me of miniature tree or branch bits in it. Sorry for the weird description here, but the color of those brown little flakes does remind me of something from the woods. However, it doesn't feel harsh on my skin at all. In fact, I can feel it working like what exfoliating beads should do and I am happy with that.


And immediately after usage, I felt my skin becoming much softer, smoother and cleaner but without the dryness and tightness from using exfoliating cleanser. Just the watery consistency already has me sold into getting more varieties of this product already. As this is a once-a-week exfoliating cleanser, I didn't notice any bad aftereffects or more acne/pimple issue a month later. (I do use another exfoliating cleanser, but at night while this G-1 is used at night)


VERDICT: ✓✓✓


WHAT I THINK: Because of the watery consistency, I didn't feel as if I am pulling and tugging on my skin while exfoliating. This is definitely a product that is worth buying and using on a long-term basis :D


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: No redemption available at the moment :(


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~