Monday, March 17, 2014

B.liv Off With Those Heads - Blackheads Sebum Gel Review

WHAT IS IT: B.liv Off With Those Heads – Blackheads Sebum Gel
B.liv Off With Those Heads – Blackheads Sebum Gel


THE PRODUCT(S):
B.liv Off With Those Heads – Blackheads Sebum Gel
B.liv Off With Those Heads – Blackheads Sebum Gel: Say goodbye to painful squeezing! This light cooling gel promises to easily remove stubborn blackheads and whiteheads in just 14 days of daily application. It keeps excessive oil secretion under control while preventing future irritation and breakouts.


B.liv Off With Those Heads – Blackheads Sebum Gel
I got a few of this due to b.liv running sampling activities once in a while, and honestly, this is like my 3rd or 4th sample bottle I am using now.


B.liv Off With Those Heads – Blackheads Sebum Gel
The gel itself is only a little runny, but it does get too runny once it comes into contact with our body heat. Mine was just sliding off my skin while I was trying to take this shot :(


VERDICT: Let's just skip the scent as I just didn't catch any sort of scent to it through vigorous sniffing only the scent of alcohol-like smell. Or maybe my nose isn't feeling well. Meh~


Basically, this little bottle of blackhead sebum gel's main function is to primarily clear out whiteheads and blackheads without ever needing to use those 'head extractors anymore. Sounds too good to be true? I agree with you there, no matter how great a product is, we still ultimately in the end, need to get that extractor out and squeeze away like sunrise isn't going to happen. Either that, or we're not going to step out of the house with a face full of whiteheads and blackheads.


This product has a gel consistency and texture, but it's easy to apply as it's really lightweight on the skin. Best part of all is that it has this cooling sensation when applied to the skin. Something every facial product need to have in hot and humid Singapore, we need a little "cooling" effect happen whenever we apply facial products. Luckily, I had no adverse reaction from using this product despite close to a month from using the sample bottles.


Basically, I only this product after the pre-essence and essence part, but before the actual facial serum and moisturizer. I can honestly say this product left a sticky sensation on my skin a few minutes after application. It almost feels as if I already applied facial moisturizer even though I have not. Technically, I only use it on my T-zone and only the T-zone area as this part of my face is more prone to whiteheads and blackheads. My cheeks are still okay, they do get the occasional whiteheads, but it's like only once in a bluemoon, so I am not too overly concerned as long as I cleaned my face correctly and moisturized properly and correctly.


As each bottle can last close to 2 weeks since I only use a really small amount, I noticed that I did somehow see a slight difference. There's almost no more whiteheads that I can see anymore with the naked eye, whereas blackheads seem to take longer to show up as opposed to the weekly blackhead affair that used to occur without fail. Besides, blackheads are actually easy to take care of, no matter how or which method to use. But whiteheads are a different matter, because it's a whitehead, it's not really noticeable at first glance.


As for the whiteheads, let's just say it softened up and with just a light press to my skin with the extractor, I was a little spooked out and amazed at the same time so much gunk and yucky things show up without warning. I'm just going to spare you all the gory images of squeezed out whiteheads and blackheads in case you all have a nightmare because of me. But still, I was impressed with the fact that the time I used this product, I didn't literally have to touch my extractor much. The only time I did was just to see if any softened whiteheads would come oozing out if I gave a gentle squeeze 0_0


VERDICT: ✓✓✓


WHAT I THINK: Pricey but actually works, even though I was skeptical at first. Hmm... I should be able to last through December and get an actual retail-sized bottle from my bonus + paycheck.


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Whenever b.liv has sampling activities going on, this bottle is sure to be included with the sample kit. So, just keep a lookout for the next b.liv sampling activity coming up :)


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~