Sunday, January 5, 2014

Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub Zinc + Oat + Pumice Review

WHAT IS IT: Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub Zinc + Oat + Pumice
Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub  Zinc + Oat + Pumice


THE PRODUCT(S):
Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub  Zinc + Oat + Pumice
Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub Zinc + Oat + Pumice: This purifying scrub leaves skin fresh, smooth and clear. Pumice micro particles buff away dead skin to revitalize your complexion. Oatmeal draws out impurities and zinc controls oil to defy shine. Your face will thank you. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin.


Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub  Zinc + Oat + Pumice
It's grainy, but at the same time, it isn't harsh on my skin at all.


VERDICT: For the first time ever, I cannot begin to explain the scent of this scrub. It's like you seemed to know what the scent is, but at the exact moment, you cannot seem to recall what the scent reminds you of. It's simply like one of those scents that you cannot describe despite knowing it. It's like you know the taste of water, but you cannot describe the scent of it. Or the color gray for example, but you are unable to describe it in detail exactly how it should smell like. Yep, something like that. Although I do not find myself hating the smell, as it isn't as bad as majority of bloggers/users who've tried this product explained it.


The scrub, despite looking grainy isn't that harsh on my sometimes sensitive skin. I know the description stated that it contains pumice and we all know how a foot pumice stone is, right? Harsh, and supposedly scrubs away dead hardened skin on our feet, leaving it baby smooth. But surprisingly, it didn't feel as if I was going to scrub my face off when I used this product. It just simply looked harsh, but it isn't at all. In fact, I thought it did a rather fine job in keeping my skin clean without the feeling of tight nor tautness.


And because I used this at least once every 2 to 3 days, I've noticed that my skin actually feels so much cleaner. And even when I used my Tsaio Grapefruit Seed Extract Peeling Gel, I realized that there isn't much dead skin cells to be massaged off my face at all. Although I still used the peeling gel on other areas of my skin and body xD


I got this sometime last year and apparently, it seems there are several different products targeted for different uses. But suckily, it seems like the Watsons near my area seemed to have stopped stocking as I couldn't find it at all anymore. For starters, I would definitely recommend this Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub as your once or twice weekly facial exfoliator, especially if your skin isn't that sensitive at all.


Let's just say, after using this product, my skin seemed to better absorb other facial products that I have to apply onto my face.


VERDICT: ✓✓✓


WHAT I THINK: Grainy but not too harsh, it makes using my peeling gel pointless since it already did a fine job LOL


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: No sample for redemption. However, Formula 10.0.6 Singapore Facebook page is holding giveaways. So, I would really recommend going over to Formula 10.0.6 Singapore Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/formula1006singapore and Like their page to be informed/updated on giveaways :D


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~