Saturday, September 14, 2013

Samples Received/Redeemed: 09 September - 13 September 2013

Oh well, I thought this weekend is another goner like last Saturday. It was kinda the lowest when I had no samples to show and tell D: But luckily, I remembered I received 2 (really small) samples when I purchased some cosmetics from Sephora recently.



Caudalie
I previously bought some cosmetics from Sephora and as a token of gesture, received some Caudalie samples along the way. Can't really imagine Caudalie using such small tubes as sample holders, it makes their samples look stingy actually. It's a Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting, suitable for all skin types and is worth 2ml.


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: I'm not sure if Sephora changed the samples around, but this is the only samples I've received when I purchased cosmetics from them previously. Didn't remember getting anything from their Vivo City outlet, but got this from the Jems outlet instead :D



The Body Shop
Had my eye on this Rapsberry EDT from The Body Shop and received some cash vouchers along the way. Raspberry EDT retails at S$29.90 in Singapore and is worth 30ml.


The Body Shop
Closer look at the cash vouchers made me realized I won't be spending anything on The Body Shop anytime soon. The vouchers are only valid within 2 weeks of issue.. -________-"


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: No samples to be given out, however, you can pop by at the nearest The Body Shop outlet near you for a few sprays and sniffs xD



Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~