Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dr. G Super Aquasis Moisture Gel Cream Review

WHAT IS IT: Dr. G Super Aquasis Moisture Gel Cream
Dr. G Super Aquasis Moisture Gel Cream


THE PRODUCT(S):
Dr. G Super Aquasis Moisture Gel Cream
Dr. G Super Aquasis Moisture Gel Cream: Dr.G GOWOONSESAN Super Aquasis Moist Gel Crèam is a transparent gel texture. Feeling fresh and cold, easy to be absorbed. After frozen, It can be the aid soothing mask or can be the sleeping mask. Gel Cream is rich in mineral and resurrects plants like cactus extract, deep ocean water, and glycerin helps the skin to quench their thirst, and support a moisturizing as well as cleaning to the natural skin. . Gel Crème has also created a moisture-proof protection layer to protect the skin from external stimuli, the skin healthy and elastic.


Dr. G Super Aquasis Moisture Gel Cream
Despite looking like a cross between gel and cream, I find that it's watery enough so it spreads easily for better absorption :D


VERDICT: The scent is actually quite chemical-like and yet at the same time, it smells aqua-y too. But fortunately, the weird scent combination doesn't quite make me feel nauseous at all, especially during application. As mine comes as a sample kit part, it's actually small enough to bring out of the house when I feel the need to apply a facial moisturizer prior to applying on makeup. It's also small enough to bring overseas, so airport security shouldn't make a boo boo out of it, I think :P


Despite this product being a gel cream, I find that the texture and consistency is close to watery gel when applied. It spreads so easily without fuss. This makes it easier and faster for the gel cream to be absorbed into the skin. Normally, I would have to massage facial moisturizers repeatedly to get the product to spread and get absorbed. But because this is a lightweight gel cream, I find that there's no fuss in doing so. It also didn't make my skin feel as if there's a layer of something sitting on it while waiting for the gel cream to be absorbed.


Upon application onto my skin, I feel this slight cooling sensation. And despite the description stating that it can be chilled/frozen and applied as a sleeping mask of some sort, I actually wasn't brave enough to do it though. Why fix something that isn't broken? It works just fine the way it is, considering that having this extremely cold sensation on your skin might actually make you feel more awake when you are supposed to be preparing for bed ^^;


And after close to a week of using this gel cream, I see a slight improvement to my skin. Acne and pimples doesn't seem to flare up that much while existing acne and pimple scars looks lighter and much more faded than before. Normally, I find korean facial products not really working as it is for my skin, considering that despite it's asian-based, you still have to factor in that hot, sunny and humid Singapore never have autumn and/or winter-like weather. So, I sometimes find that it may or may not work for me. For surprisingly, this works just fine.


VERDICT: ✓✓✓


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: I won this DR.G Super Aquasis set from one of SaSa Singapore Facebook contest in September last year (2012). If you would like to try your chance at their various Facebook page contest, it's not that hard to do so. Go over to SaSa Singapore Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SGSaSa, Like their page in order to be notified to giveaways and contests. Most of their contest isn't really hard, so it's available to anyone who is interested.


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~