Saturday, August 10, 2013

Samples Received/Redeemed: 05 August - 09 August 2013

So, I recently got a new phone because the government gave us S$500. And it turns out, the new phone line plan for the new phone is so darn expensive, I ended up paying extra for phone + phone line. Good part is that, the photos are slightly better than compared to my previous cellphone. Not so good part, I took the photos in portrait view, so I had to end up pushing last week's Samples Received/Redeemed post to this week :(



Nuxe
Anyway, if you are already a fan of Nuxe's Facebook page, you should receive a email from them asking you to print out the email and bring it down to any of their outlets to redeem a welcome gift pack. Here's a look at the S$60 welcome gift pack I received. It's really astonishing that they gave out so much samples for one round, it's really sweet and generous of Nuxe to do so :D


Nuxe
The items in this photo, from left to right, consist of:

  • Brightening Cleansing Foam x 1 @ 15ml
  • Visible Expression Lines Cream x 1 @ 15ml
  • First Expression Lines Cream x 1 @ 15ml
  • Nourishing Deep Wrinkle Cream x 1 @ 15ml
  • 24hr Soothing And Moisturizing Emulsion x 1 @ 15ml
  • Brightening BB Cream SPF 30 PA+++ x 1 @ 15ml


Nuxe
  • Lierac Vitamin-Enriched Fondant Cream Radiance Booster x 1 sachet @ 2ml
  • Lierac Energizing Smoothing Fluid Early Wrinkle Correction x 1 sachet @ 2ml
  • Nuxe Multi-Usage Dry Oil x 1 sachet @ 4ml


Nuxe
  • Brightening Protective Fluid x 1 sachet @ 4ml
  • 24hr Moisturizing Body Lotion x 1 sachet @ 7ml
  • Fondant Firming Cream x 1 sachet @ 7ml


Nuxe
  • Anti-Fatigue Moisturizing Eye Cream x 1 sachet @ 2ml
  • First Expression Lines Cream (All Skin Types) x 1 sachet @ 2ml
  • First Expression Lines Cream (Dry & Very Dry Skin) x 1 sachet @ 2ml
  • First Expression Lines Eye Contour Cream x 1 sachet @ 2ml


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: You should receive a email from Nuxe to collect your Welcome Gift Pack at any Beauty by Nature outlets in Singapore. If you didn't, that means you are not a fan on their Facebook page yet.



Daiso
I was browsing around Daiso when I saw this. And since Daiso is so uber cheap, what with their items all costing a mere S$2.00 only, I grabbed it without a second thought lol This is a battery-operated Nail Smoother, meant for the "nail plate" area of the nail. To know what is the "nail plate" area of the nail, go over to http://bit.ly/R5WR0. Anyway, in short, the "nail plate" area of your nail is where your nail clipper goes, when you need to shorten your nails lol


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: No redemption activity for Daiso products as of now.



Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I collected the gift pack but I was asked to sign up for their membership, may I know if the same thing happened to you? From what I know, their membership is only available if one spent above $100 but the beautician did not ask me to pay for anything :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Aubrey Anna:

      I was also asked to sign up for their membership, which I duly did. Since they stated it's free, supposedly a "lifetime" membership despite the T&C stated behind the stamp card that it isn't. But then, same as you, I didn't need to pay anything for the membership either although she claimed that there was a voucher in the welcome pack and I should use it immediately as all prices would revert back to normal the very next day. But, there was no voucher within the gift pack lol

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~