Wednesday, July 17, 2013

[Venus Beauty] Returning Starfish Cream Review

WHAT IS IT: Returning Starfish Cream
Returning Starfish Cream


THE PRODUCT(S):
Returning Starfish Cream
Returning Starfish Cream: 70% of starfish extract which has a superior regeneration ability is highly concentrated in the cream formula to reinforce skin elasticity and moisturize skin effectively. It cares for all complicated skin problems. It reinforces skin regeneration while giving rich moisture and protecting skin from outside harmful factors. Hyaluronic acid and allantoin ingredient give rich moisturize to skin and form a moisture-retaining film on skin while elm root skin extract and peptide, patented for skin elasticity, firm skin. Organic argan oil and camellia oil form a moisture-retaining form to keep skin smooth and healthy.


Returning Starfish Cream
The scent is actually pleasant and upon application, I can immediately see how moisturized my skin looks. Doesn't leave any greasy nor oily feeling and sensation hours after application :D


VERDICT: First of all, the scent of this Returning Starfish Cream from Mizon has a "sweet" scent to it, but it's more like cosmetic sweet than seafood sweet, I guess. The scent doesn't put you off and I personally love it when products smell so nice, it actually makes you want to keep using it at any opportunity. Which in turn meant that you are taking the trouble to take care of your skin on a regular basis. The texture and consistency is actually creamy without feeling heavy nor oily at all. It literally spreads decently and right immediately upon application, you can instantly see that your skin looks much more hydrated and moisturized.


Initially, I was a little wary and hesitant about this Returning Starfish Cream as I've encountered creams and gels that seems so wonderful and good to use at first glance. But only to disappoint after application, in other words, it looks heavy but feels lightweight only to end up making my face looked like I hadn't washed it for a week. But surprisingly with this cream, my skin doesn't looked oily nor greasy at all hours after application. And I had to say, this cream is really a unexpected and worthy find, which somehow makes it even more precious as it is a sample sachet only.


And also mentioned similarly in other posts previously, there tend to be products that seem to work in the beginning only to end up not giving any results after a few months of usage. With that in mind, I used this once every 2 nights on a regular basis for as long as the sample sachet allows me to. And I actually came close to using this almost on a 2 week basis and I am proud and happy to say that my skin didn't any bad side-effects from using this cream at all.


Instead, I found my skin looking and feeling slightly better than before. Sure, it's not that those fancy commercials when I claimed my skin felt bouncy and stuffs like that, but I am glad to say my skin just don't look so "thirsty" as compared to at least half a year ago. It definitely felt so much more better than I expected it to be. And I am seriously glad and happy that something so unassuming can do so much wonders for me.


VERDICT: ✓✓✓


WHAT I THINK: I didn't give much thought to this product at first, but after using this, I am definitely impressed with what it did for my skin :D


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~