Friday, July 19, 2013

Tsaio Acne Cleansing Foam Review

WHAT IS IT: Tsaio Acne Cleansing Foam
Tsaio Acne Cleansing Foam


THE PRODUCT(S):
Tsaio Acne Cleansing Foam
Tsaio Acne Cleansing Foam: Tsaio Acne Cleansing Foam contains Aloe Extract that helps induce a healthy glow inside out. Blended with Peppermint Oil and Triclosan, it helps soothe and reduce the appearance of blemish, leaving skin feeling refreshed.


Tsaio Acne Cleansing Foam
The cleansing foam smells like soap, however, a little is enough to sud up so much that it is more than enough to clean the face :D


VERDICT: Ironically, this cleansing foam smells very much like soap, and yet, it doesn't feel as if you are using body soap literally to wash your face. Most facial cleansers always tend to typically smell heavenly to the point that it can mislead you into thinking that it can do a great job. But you will only know whether it is good enough as it looks to be after you have tried it for a week straight. And I've personally tried cleansing foams that seems to do the trick but only to end up not working anymore. So, I am glad that this cleansing foam doesn't seem to "pretend" to be what it isn't at all.


I personally like how a little, roughly 0.5cm in length when squeezed out of the tube, is more than enough to cleanse the face. Most facial cleansers I've tried tend to promise that a little goes a long way, but I ended up having to use even more just to be able to cleanse my face thoroughly without feeling as if I am just using a soapy and watery solution for facial cleansing. But for this cleansing foam, it's literally as I've said. Just a small amount squeezed out is really more than enough to cleanse. And this means that despite being a thin and slim tube of cleansing foam, it can actually last longer than it looks.


The cleansing foam when it has sud up, is really creamy to use on the skin. And I am glad and happy that my skin doesn't feel overly tight or taut after washing the foam off my face. And hours after usage, I do not see my face looking shiny due to excess sebum flow. And at the same time, I do not feel nor see any bad or after-effects from using this cleansing foam either. Personally, I've been using this cleansing foam on a on and off period, but right after a pimple or acne woe episode, I found that this helps the pimple goes away pretty decently without looking like the pimple itself looking lost on my face.


Although I've heard of the brand Tsaio years ago, but I've only recently tried this brand recently and I can safely say that this is a brand I've fallen in love with, little by little. And what's more, this cleansing foam actually contains Aloe Extract, Peppermint Oil and Triclosan. In short, it soothes (Aloe Extract) and cleanses (Peppermint Oil) at the same time, instead of having to soothe and cleanse separately. Let's face it, we all have our lazy days every once-in-a-while and facial cleansers such as this can actually shorten our cleansing regime time without sacrificing the steps at all.


VERDICT: ✓✓✓


WHAT I THINK: Oh Tsaio, how I love thee~


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: So far, there's no redemption for Tsaio products online or at places that sells Tsaio products. But then, if there are on discount, I would actually recommend getting items you want to try out. At least if it doesn't work, you can still console yourself that it's bought on a discounted price than paying for the full price :D


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~