Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sunsilk Co-Creations Nourishing Soft & Smooth Shampoo Review

WHAT IS IT: Sunsilk Co-Creations Nourishing Soft & Smooth Shampoo
Sunsilk Co-Creations Nourishing Soft & Smooth Shampoo


THE PRODUCT(S):
Sunsilk Co-Creations Nourishing Soft & Smooth Shampoo
Sunsilk Co-Creations Nourishing Soft & Smooth Shampoo: Due the harsh sun the hair is stripped off its essential oils, leaving it dry. Sunsilk Dream Soft & Smooth shampoo is the best shampoo for dry hair. It is enriched with Egg Ceramide Complex, which cleanses your hair and conditions even the driest hair leaving it soft & smooth.


Sunsilk Co-Creations Nourishing Soft & Smooth Shampoo
Despite promising and claiming to be nourishing, soft and smooth, it's anything but that.


VERDICT: The scent of the shampoo is actually rather pleasant and doesn't make you want to gag and choke. And the scent lingers faintly on your hair after shampooing and washing off, even hours later. But personally, I think that is pretty much where the good point of this conditioner ends despite seemingly looking so promising. What with the commercials we saw on television previously.


The shampoo itself suds up pretty decently and without effort at all, making it easy to shampoo into my ever angsty and problematic hair. And I haven't even mentioned how hard it is sometimes to massage shampoo suds into my wet hair during shower, which always ultimately results in a little unwanted and unneeded hairfall. Therefore, I find it a pleasant surprise that the suds manages to get into my hair without having to see strands of hair being "plucked" off without warning.


And similarly, it is just as easy and fuss-free to wash it off my hair when my hair-shampooing-masaging regime is over. It doesn't feel like I need to stand under the showerhead forever just to get the shampoo out of my hair and scalp either. However, just under an hour after stepping out of the shower, I find the ends of my hair tangled up. And mind you, I've recently chopped off my hair. Therefore, it shouldn't tangle my hair that much at all, considering the fact that I've chopped off the dry, tangled and split ends. But, my hair just remains tangled and I didn't even recall piling my hair onto the top of my head during showering at all either.


And when my hair is totally dry, the tangled parts still remain tangled. And I even purposely avoid applying hair oil of any type just to be extra sure of the tangling issue at hand. But nope, my hair still remains tangled and it really does take an effort to comb out the tangles without contributing to more unwanted and unexpected hairfall. The only parts of my hair that remains tangle-free are probably the hair from the roots near my scalp.


VERDICT:


WHAT I THINK: Major ouch when combing out my hair :(


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Sampling activity is over for now, although I am part glad it is. As this means that most of you who might have the same hair problems and issues as me can avoid having tangled hair.


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~