Monday, April 29, 2013

Skin & Lab Dr. Vita Clinic B Plus Trouble-X Review

WHAT IS IT: Skin & Lab B Plus Trouble-X


THE PRODUCT(S):

Skin & Lab B Plus Trouble-X: This product removes the main cause of skin trouble by repressing proliferation of bacteria and increasing resistance from harmful external stimulus, and helps treatment. This unique combination is safe for moisturizing troubled skin.



A light-weight medicinal scent to it, but it slowly dissipates after application and doesn't make my skin feel clogged nor looked oily after application. Best recommended for skin problems, such as acne, pimple, facial/skin bumps and such, however, I find that it doesn't improve my skin at all.


VERDICT: First of all, the scent. What amuses me is the scent as there's a very light-weight medicinal scent that doesn't make you feel nauseous at all. It actually slowly dissipates after application, and despite having that faint medicinal scent to it, the product itself doesn't give the "pre-requisite" tingling or cooling sensation when applied to my skin at all. And as usual, when it comes to products which smelled slightly medicinal or herbal, we tend to expect some sort of skin tingling sensation when applying to our skin, so, it's a little surprising to feel nothing of this sort with this Skin & Lab Dr. Vita Clinic B Plus Trouble-X.


The texture of the cream looks and feels creamy, but in reality, it isn't heavy at all on my skin. It absorbs decently well and doesn't make my skin feel clogged nor oily, even hours after application. And I am a believer in taking care of affected skin areas that are plagued with acnes, pimples, youth issues and so on. And as for the consistency, it definitely feels and looks creamy too, but still the same positive thing is that, no clogged skin pores nor oily feeling after application. Which I think is a bonus, considering that cream-based skin products tends to feel heavy at one time or even make your skin/pores feels like there's something sitting there. Plus the fact that cream based skin products will tend to be a little on the oily-side to give moisture to under-deprived skin.


And what I personally appreciate about this Skin & Lab Dr. Vita Clinic B Plus Trouble-X product is that, you need not have to use a huge amount of it. Just a little pea sized, à la BB or CC Cream amount is more than enough to give your skin the boost or benefit it needs from this product. Using too much will definitely make your skin feel heavy and looks oily, whereas a pea size leaves your skin feeling good from having the energy and nutrient it needs while at the same time ensuring it looks decently and healthily hydrated and moisturized.


Despite this Skin & Lab Dr. Vita Clinic B Plus Trouble-X having good ingredients such as Vitamin B, Zinc, Tea Tree Oil, Agrimony Extract and Calamine Powder which are supposedly good for trouble skin that have acne and pimple issues, woes and aftermath problems, I personally feel that it didn't help with my skin problems at all. In fact, I think it probably just help to give it that extra boost in hydration and moisturization so it doesn't go from bad to worse in my case as I didn't see any types of improvement anywhere, as a sample tab can actually last me up to a week's worth of usage.


As personally, my skin reacts badly to Tea Tree products, especially the purest, which is Tea Tree Oil. Aw man, I still miss the days when my chin looks free of pimple woes, and looking so smooth and soft. Now, it looks as if I've had pimples on my chin since my school days, and it doesn't seem to be getting any better at all. Let's just say, I've been diligently using this Skin & Lab Dr. Vita Clinic B Plus Trouble-X on a daily basis, and up till now, no improvement whatsoever. Although on the plus side, I did realized my skin didn't look that much worse, maybe because it could double up as a facial moisturizer as well.


VERDICT:


WHAT I THINK: Could double up as a facial moisturizer, but I just don't see results on my skin at all D:


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: I previously redeemed a set of Skin & Lab samples from Skin & Lab Singapore Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/SkinnlabSG last October 2012. I'm not sure if there's anymore left, however, the sample app is still around. So you might want to head over and fill out the sample request form and hopefully, you might be lucky :)


Head over to Skin & Lab Singapore Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/SkinnlabSG, Like their page as a fan. Next, look for an app that says FANS ONLY Promotion and click on it. Once the page loads, fill in your details and wait for it to arrive in your mailbox.


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~