Saturday, April 27, 2013

Samples Received/Redeemed: 22 Apr - 26 Apr 2013

And yet another fantastic week, where I got to redeem a very expensive sample from Brand's. It seems like the newer the collagen supplement drink, the more expensive it gets in terms of retail price, huh? I'm just glad I got to redeem it. The location wasn't that far away from Plaza Singapura, where I went to redeem my additional 3 pieces samples from belief. And before I show and tell my collected samples and freebies, I hope that we all get to redeem and receive so many freebies and samples every week from now too :D




So, I got to know about this latest Neutrogena sample via the Sponsored Ad section after logging into Facebook. As usual, spammed everyone I know to go get it while stocks are still available.



This Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel SPF 30 PA+++ comes in a 5ml sample tube.



And despite being a 5ml sample tube, I love how there's a foil covering to ensure the sample stays clean and bacteria-free until you are going to use it.


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Go over to Neutrogena Singapore Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/NeutrogenaSG, Like their page as a fan. Next, look for this link that says Products & Promotions and click on it. Next, you should see a flash slide playing after the page loads with the numbers 1 to 5 showing on the flash slider. Click on 1 and immediately click on Click HERE to get your Free Sample!. Fill in your details and wait for the sample to arrive in your mailbox.




You cannot imagine how ecstatic I am whenever the Ta-Q-Bin guy shows up on my doorstep and hands me my Black Box. It's like falling in love all over again (In my case, it's falling in love with beauty products a.k.a inanimiate objects since the guys I like tend to be works of fiction D: )



And once I opened up my Black Box, I am beyond words of happiness to see it chocked full of products. Samples or retail sized, I love them all ❤❤❤ Also included is a product list of what's available in the latest edition of the Black Box itself and which boxes contains which products. Blue dots indicates that the products are in every box, Black dots indicates the products are only in selected box, which I presume should be according to gender as it wouldn't make sense for a guy for example to receive BB creams meant for female use, while a gal gets a guy's hair gel, for example lol.



As usual, Black Box includes our bimonthly vouchers in a pretty ziploc bag. My previous one was usurped by my mother to use :/



The list of vouchers includes:
  • Qoo10 pamphlet on various items at up to 90% discount
  • Orion Crystal Jewellery voucher
  • Sold.SG voucher
  • Revive Wellness S$50 cash voucher
  • The ARK membership/booking discount voucher
  • Body Contours face spa voucher
  • S$0.50 discount voucher for MILK
  • Zalora discount voucher

The various discount codes are all listed under my Contact header on the right side of this blog for easy access and clicking on the banner will bring you to the respective website. And will be removed once it's expired :)



Coffee sachets and Nature Valley bar. Yum, I love this Nature Valley bar as much as I love my coffee.



These Nescafé coffee sachets includes:
  • Nescafé Cappuccino
  • Nescafé Mocha
  • Nescafé Hazelnut Latte



A belief questionnaire card that gives you S$5 off with S$60 NETT purchase of any belief products when you dropped off the survey at any belief stores. I kept mistaking it as belonging to philosophy LOL (Bad eyesight I have)



And also, 4 belief samples:
  • belief The True Cream - Aqua Bomb @ 3ml
  • belief Creamy Cleansing Foam Most @ 3ml
  • belief UV Protector Daily Sunscreen Gel @ 2ml
  • belief First Aid 360 Eye Care Mask @ 3ml



Zappy Baby Wipes!! There's 30 sheets and I wonder where the wipes should go on a baby's body. Better check out before using lol And Vanish Fabric Stain Remover. Oh man, I still remembered buying a tub every week at my old cafe workplace, and it always get used up in a week. 1 huge tub in a week, wonder how on earth we used it :/



And lastly, Nivea For Men Oil Control Cooling Volcanic Mud Foam (15g), Darlie Expert White Toothpaste (40g) and L'Oreal Revitalift Laser x 3. Seems like this Black Box version of the L'Oreal sample looks nicer and non-squished than compared to the actual L'Oreal sample I requested directly from L'Oreal. Hmm..


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Go over to Black Box Singapore at http://www.blackbox.sg/, click on the Subscribe Now link and fill in your particulars. Black Box is a bimonthly free beauty box for boys and girls in Singapore, 1st Black Box was in February, and 2nd box is in April :D




Randomly applied for a free Frasers Rewards membership card. I don't know about you all, but I prefer physical membership cards :D I'll do up a post on membership cards roughly 2 or 3 weeks from now. I personally prefer membership cards that are long-term and can accumulate points as well ^^


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: If you want to apply for a Frasers Rewards membership card, go over to https://www.frasersrewards.com/register.htm and fill in your details. You will receive a confirmation email, print it out and collect your card from any Frasers Centrepoint malls within 14 days of receiving the email.




So, within my April edition of Black Box are the belief samples that comes in a sachet envelope. Bring the sachet envelope to any belief outlets in Singapore and hand over the sachet envelope to receive an additional 3 pieces samples. If you want the membership, you'll have to spend only S$80 to get it. I'm guessing that the actual membership would exceed more than S$80 without the sachet envelope.



The belief samples includes:
  • belief Mild and Effective Facial Scrub @ 5ml
  • belief Hungarian Water Essence @ 3ml
  • belief First Aid Overnight Skin Regeneration Mask @ 5ml


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: As soon as you received your April Black Box, check and see if you have any belief samples, you need the sachet envelope for redemption. And it will be returned back to you if you are only redeeming the samples, in the event you decided to go back before it's stipulated deadline to spend S$80 and get the membership card.




So, this is another Sponsored Ad floating by when I logged into Facebook. And as usual all the time, I spammed everyone to go join and be one of the first to try this RubyCollagen supplement drink by Brand's Singapore. Location was at The MacDonald's House, located really near to Plaza Singapura.



I heard a box of 10 bottles costs close to S$60 in retail price O.o



10 bottles, all waiting to be chilled properly before drinking :D


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Promotion's over. But do check out Brand's InnerShine Singapore Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/BrandsInnerShineSG, Like their page as a fan to be updated and notified of any upcoming contests, giveaways, promotions and trials.



Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to health, beauty & lifestyle tips at least once a day. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~