Saturday, January 5, 2013

Samples Received/Redeemed: 31 Dec 2012 - 05 Jan 2013

So yeah, I've got to admit, this is almost a sucky week for sample/freebies/goodies redemption. If I was a little lazy yesterday and didn't go all the way to Vivo City, I'd probably only have the Humming Flowers & Gifts tote bag to show and tell for the weekend. Luckily, the bus ride to and fro Vivo isn't always that crowded, and partly also because I'm a little tired of the "atas" and "yaya" attitude of the SAs along Orchard Road. Although not every SAs are like that, but trying to find a SA who doesn't show a grouchy attitude while only redeeming freebies and not buying anything is frankly speaking, akin to looking for a needle in a haystack.


But well, for every 2 angsty SAs, there will always be one that's happy to serve walk-in window shoppers who may not feel like spending anything at all. And without much further ado, here's a look at what I managed to get for this week.



As soon as I saw the purple envelope, I knew what's inside. And yay!! This is my 3rd Humming Flowers & Gifts Tote Bag and the 3rd one actually seems to be a little bigger, as compared to the previous 2. Now, I can't wait for the 4th and final one to show up in my mailbox already!!



This is what the front of the 3rd Tote bag looks like.



And the back indicates a URL to it's website :D


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: If you haven't gotten your very 1st Mini Tote bag from Humming Flowers & Gifts yet, here's how:
  • Go over to Humming Flowers & Gifts Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/HummingFlowersandGifts, Like their page.
  • Next, click on the button that states Message beside the Like/Liked button near the top right of the page, that is the PM a.k.a Private Message function.
  • Once a standalone pop-up box appears, type in your name and mailing address in order to get your very first Mini Tote bag from Humming Flowers & Gifts.
  • As soon as you get the very first Mini Tote bag, snap a photo of it and then post, upload and share it on your own profile wall.
  • Next, let Humming Flowers & Gifts know you have received, taken a photo, upload, posted and shared by commenting on Humming Flowers & Gifts Facebook page.
  • Now, you send them a PM for the 2nd Mini Tote bag and repeat the above steps to get the 3rd and 4th bag.

Now, I shall wait patiently for the 4th and final Tote Bag from Humming Flowers & Gifts.




So, there were actually 3 outlets I can redeem my free beauty sample kits at. One was at Ion Orchard, one at Vivo and the last one, I think it's at Raffles Place, if I do remember it correctly. And since I am starting to feel a little put off by the attitude from SAs around Orchard Road area, which I am duly blaming on the experience I encountered from Sulwhasoo Singapore. I thought I would go to the Vivo outlet instead as it's actually a few bus stops away from residential HDB flats, it's almost akin to a neighborhood shopping mall, but a little much better.


And honestly, I wasn't expecting a bag from the SA at the Vivo Beauty by Nature outlet for my samples. Let's face it, most SAs don't really want to give you a bag, especially if you are only collecting samples and not buying a single thing. It doesn't even help that when shoppers don't want a bag, they can't be bothered to say it early either. They wait until the SA or cashier placed their stuffs inside a bag, then they'll say: "Oh! I don't need a bag!".


Hence, I kinda understand why sometimes cashiers and SAs are reluctant to give out bags for sample redemptions. Partly because of customers who cannot be bothered to inform the staffs they don't need a bag before the staff can even grabbed a bag. So yeah, this paper bag from Beauty by Nature is really cute and sweet to look at.



My Nuxe Beauty Kit (S$40) sample actually comes in a small cosmetic pouch. Sorry for the angle I took the shot at, since I was having a little problem trying to decide how the pouch actually looks like. Only found out next day, that it's even much awesome and cuter than I first thought it was.



And the Nuxe Beauty Kit sample consists of:
  • Brightening Cleansing Foam [All Skin Types] - x 1 @ 15ml
  • Visible Expression Lines Fluid [Combination & Normal Skin] - x 1 @ 15ml
  • Pore-Reducing Serum [Combination & Oily Skin] - x 1 @ 2ml

The more I sniffed them, the more I am thinking of beach, sun, surf. And I am feeling a headache coming up <.< Sorry, but I'm just not into a beach outing under the hot sun, gives me a bad headache from the sun shining down on the top of my head.


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Go over to Nuxe Singapore Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/nuxe.sg, Like their page. Next, look for this link that says Free Beauty Kit and click on it. You need to fill in your details, which is really short and then print out the page and bring it to a Beauty by Nature outlet of your choice to redeem it.


But hurry, as I've heard that there's less than 100 sets of samples left for redemption now. And good luck!!





My Phyto Beauty Kit (S$40) sample comes wrapped in this delicately blue wrapping paper. Which actually tears easily as I was trying hard not to tear too big a hole in it. It looks flimsy but the wordings on the paper do make it look classy, as if there's a wonderful treasure inside.



The Phyto Beauty Kit sample consists of:
  • PhytoCyane Revitalizing Shampoo [Thinning Hair] - x 1 @ 50ml
  • PhytoBaume Volume Express Conditoner [Fine Hair] x 1 @ 12ml
  • PhytoDéfrisant Botanical Straightening Balm [Unruly, Frizzy Hair] x 1 @ 50ml


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: Go over to Phyto Singapore Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Phyto.SG, Like their page. Next, look for this link that says Free Beauty Kit and click on it. You need to fill in your details, which is really short and then print out the page and bring it to a Beauty by Nature outlet of your choice to redeem it.


But hurry, as I've heard that there's less than 100 sets of samples left for redemption now. And good luck!!



Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to contests that I've sourced out for you to join. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~