Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Kracie Ichikami Conditioner [Part 2] Review

WHAT IS IT: Ichikami Conditioner


THE PRODUCT(S):

Ichikami Conditioner: Kanebo ICHIKAMI Conditioner uses hair care ingredients well known since ancient Japan, combining pure Japanese herbal essences with rice bran for a hair care line that repairs and moisturizes damaged hair! It uses different natural oils to increase elasticity and strengthen hair, resisting damage caused by excessive brushing. It comes with a gentle wild cherry blossom aroma and is a perfect solution to dry and damaged hair!



The color is actually a pearl-ish milky white color and the consistency is close to creamy. And it doesn't take long to wash it off my hair too, unlike some of the previous conditioners I've tried and tested where the conditioner leaves a greasy and oily feeling and sensation on the skin.


VERDICT: First of all, the scent is just as awesome as the Shampoo. It lingers on your hair faintly, but it doesn't make you feel nauseous. Unlike most shampoos and conditioners that smelled so heavenly, but doesn't really work in making your hair feel smooth and soft. This Kracie Ichikami Conditioner despite the wonderful scent, does live up to it's promises too and I am glad for it. It doesn't make my hair feel tangled at all, until the next shower. Meaning that soft and silkiness on the hair actually stays as long as possible before you wash your hair again.


The color is a pearl-ish milky white color and the consistency despite looking rich and creamy, doesn't make your hair nor your skin (from being exposed) feels as if there's a thin filmy layer of greasiness nor oiliness at all. Unlike the SilkPro conditioner that smells decently nice but leaves that unwanted greasy and oily sensation that ultimately leads to back-acne, this conditioner doesn't do that. In fact, my skin doesn't feel as if it's being clogged even after coming into contact with the conditioner on my hair.


And do you know that conditioners doesn't work the same way as shampoo does? Most shampoos promises certain things, like clean your scalp, nourishes your hair, for example. But conditioner itself actually just helps to nourish and protect your hair, especially when dealing with tangle or dry and split ends. Therefore, you can actually pair different shampoo and conditioner to the best advantage it gives to your hair. For example, I can use a Anti-Dandruff Shampoo from another brand to clean my scalp of dandruff, while using this Kracie Ichikami Conditioner to nourish and protect my hair and it really does work fine as well.


As I mostly have dry and split ends on my hair, so I don't need to use much conditioner in the first place. Mostly, I used it to tackle tangle hair and dry split ends, so I managed to use the remaining half with my anti-dandruff shampoo. And I am glad to say it still keeps my hair soft, silky and manageable while nourishing the dry split ends and protecting my hair at the same time. And to top it off, my hair smelled distinctly sweet and floral without being too cloying too. Just be aware that conditioners doesn't help to control dandruff, it's the shampoo's job to do that, not the conditioner.


And remember how I mentioned in the previous Kracie Ichikami Shampoo review on how I went to bed with my hair in a bun? I did exactly the same after using this conditioner and the results are just as good as the one I did with only the shampoo. Although I think it might be better than I anticipated. We all know how conditioner leaves our hair feeling so smooth, soft and silky. But when paired with a good conditioner, your hair will be even more smooth, soft and silky. In fact, the hair bun refused to stay as a hair bun. Had to keep re-tying my hair repeatedly to get the bun to stay in shape. And this goes to show how good the conditioner is, even after one wash.


And the bun probably came loose sometime in the middle of the night while I was sleeping. But still, this doesn't make my hair feel all tangled from the constant tossing and turning like a burrito in bed. In fact, the conditioner actually helps to keep my hair soft and smooth without a single tangle anywhere on my hair at all. And this conditioner doesn't even make my hair feel greasy, oily nor heavy throughout the entire day too.


VERDICT: ✓✓✓


WHAT I THINK: Re-quotes Zohan: "Kracie Ichikami make people silky-smooth!"


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: I previously first redeemed a pair of shampoo and conditioner sample via CozyCot's "questing and coin rewarding programme" during July last year (2012). I'm not sure if this programme is still available, as sometimes, it shows up when I logged into CozyCot's website and sometimes, it doesn't.


However, you can redeem samples of the shampoo and conditioner via The Sample Store. But be aware that their current delivery charges are S$2.99 for 1-2 items and S$3.99 for 3-4 items.


Why not like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PuNiaosProductReviews to be informed of latest samples I found, which is duly updated? Also includes updates to contests that I've sourced out for you to join. It will definitely save you the trouble of having to hunt them down :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~