Monday, October 1, 2012

Mt. Sapola Lemongrass Body Wash Review

WHAT IS IT:Mt. Sapola Lemongrass Body Wash

THE PRODUCT(S):

Mt. Sapola Lemongrass Body Wash: This vitamin-enriched wash gently cleanses and moisturizes skin. The natural plants extracts leave the skin hydrated and supple.


Suds easily, has a good fragrance to it that seemingly calms your senses and the suds are washed off easily, if I may say so.

VERDICT: First, let's talk about the calming scent of Mt. Sapola Lemongrass Body Wash. Just the initial whiff of this body wash immediately transports you to an unimaginable spa experience in beautiful Thailand. It calms you instantly, making you feel right at peace with yourself and everything that surrounds you. And in my opinion, that's probably what body washes and lotions should be capable of. Even if you are in humid Sahara, just a whiff of your favorite body product should be able to calm you down instantly, making you more than just at peace with your surroundings, it makes you forget that you are in a humid place. What's left is the fact that there's beauty within everything you come across.

Honestly, I've never had the chance to encounter any body product that actually lets me feel this way and Mt. Sapola products did that. Just stepping into one of their outlets already makes you feel as if you've just stepped away from Singapore's humid weather to another country or place where you can just instantly calm down and relax to your surrounding areas.

And did I forgot to mention that the scent of lemongrass from Mt. Sapola products does invigorate you? I guess not. But here's why. Normally, lemongrass reminds you of Thai delicacies and Southeast-Asian cooking in general. Imagine this humble cooking ingredient that can actually be used as a body product and you've got Mt. Sapola. Unbelievable, right? I know. Initially, I was hesistant to use products that actually has cooking ingredient(s) as their main component. But each time I am skeptical, I kept getting convinced it's a good choice.

Personally, my nose is over-sensitive some times and overly strong scents makes me feel put-off. However, this Mt. Sapola Lemongrass Body Wash doesn't, and even a walk past their outlet at Vivo City only makes me feel like pitching up a tent and staying there for as long as I can. (At least until they called the police to "evict" me ^^).

The Mt. Sapola Lemongrass Body Wash cleanses my skin gently and makes my skin feels supple and moisturized, complete with a beautiful lingering scent of lemongrass. And since it uses natural plant extracts, my skin does feel better, more hydrated than I could want it to be. And as I've mentioned about nose sensitivity, I have sensitive skin sometimes, and this product in particular didn't make me "break out" as I expected it to. In fact, I think my skin is loving this product. No dry patches on my arms, my skin doesn't feel taught and moisture-deprived, and it definitely felt better to the touch.

PRODUCT RATING: ✓✓✓

WHAT I THINK: Doesn't make my sensitive skin cries out in agony.

WHERE TO REDEEM A SAMPLE: I got my sample more than 5 years ago (just like the L'Occitane Lavender Tea Tree Geranium Body Lotion) and I cannot remember exactly where and how I got the samples. But I am definitely glad I did, although I should have made a note on the circumstances on how the samples were obtained. But fret not!

Mt. Sapola has 5 outlets in Singapore and they are not hard to get to. So, you can actually try going to the outlet(s) for sample satchets, although I'd tell you to just walk in, buy and get the heck back home to reward your skin immediately. The 5 outlets are at, inclusive of telephone numbers and operating hours:

Location: Tanglin Mall, #B1-12
Tel: 6836 8278
Opening Hours: 10.00am-9.00pm (Monday-Sunday, including Public Holidays)

Location: Great World City, #02-18A
Tel: 6737 1989
Opening Hours: 11.00am-9.30pm (Monday-Thursday)
11.00am-10.00pm (Friday-Sunday, Public Holidays)

Location: Orchard Mandarin Gallery, #02-31
Tel: 67379278
Opening Hours: 11.00am-9.00pm (Monday-Thursday)
10.30am-9.30pm (Friday-Sunday, Public Holidays)

Location: Vivocity, #01-K01
Tel: 6376 8307
Opening Hours: 10.30am-10.00pm (Monday-Friday)
10.00am-10.00pm (Saturday,Sunday, Public Holidays)

Location: Marina Bay Sands, #B2-K9
Tel: 6688 7350
Opening Hours: 10.00am-10.00pm (Sunday-Thursday)
10.00am-11.00pm (Friday, Saturday, Public Holidays)

Location: Centrepoint, #01-13
Tel: 6733 0125
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 9:00pm (Monday-Thursday)
11:00am-10:00pm (Friday, Saturday)
10:00am - 9:00pm (Sunday)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~