Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Scheming: Milk Extract Brightening Mask Review

WHAT IS IT: My Scheming Milk Extract Brightening Mask


THE PRODUCT(S):
My Scheming Milk Extract Brightening Mask: My Scheming Milk Extract Brightening Mask is blended with milk extract which possesses abundant butter fat, protein, vitamin A, B, E and minerals. It enhances skin’s moisture, tend to give better absorption of nutrient to prevent dry skin, and soothe wrinkles and fine lines. It refines skin, enhance luster and revive elasticity. Your skin will regain its softness, lightness and mildness.



As usual, this Milk Extract Brightening Mask from My Scheming doesn't overflap too much past my hairline, which is my personal favorite. A little's fine, but too much isn't.



And the mask mold, it has little holes. This ensures that no matter how much mask essence is inside the packaging, most of it will still go back to the mask itself since there's little perforated holes on the mold already.



Ah~~ That wonderful feeling of bliss.


VERDICT: First of all, the scent. It's appealing and has a somewhat faint milky scent to it, considering that it's called Milk Extract Brightening Mask, the milky scent is therefore expected. Well, if I cannot drink it, it doesn't mean my skin can't have a little milk pampering session. For a fact, this mask is thin enough, and this ensures that while I am using this mask, my face/skin can still "breathe" as per usual and it also adheres to your face really well. And did I mentioned that the mask essence was uber abundant? Even after I opened up the packaging and applied the mask on my face, I refused to waste the remaining mask essence that's still left in the packaging, so I just poured it on top of the mask that's already on my face. I swear it's more than the 30ml advertised on the packaging itself.


Since I have dark circles around my eyes and my eye-bags although aren't that prominent, it's still visible. On top of that, despite sleeping a little more than 8 hours, my skin still looks dull and tired. And therefore, My Scheming Milk Extract Brightening Mask comes to the rescue!!


Me: Oh noes! Dark circles, dark eye-bags, dull and tired looking skin. Whatever shall I do?

*inserts superhero background music*

Milk Extract Brightening Mask: Here I come to save the daaaaay~~~~


On top of that, who can resist the cute packaging for all of My Scheming masks? This particular Milk Extract Brightening Mask has a picture of a woman soaking in a bath-tub and a cute puppy with wings fluttering about, pouring a bottle of milk into the bath-tub. Man.. I wish I had such a cute pet at home too. Must come complete with wings and flutter and putter around the house. And also, unlike other masks I've used, the packaging for My Scheming masks aren't those cheap plastic types. It feels really velvety smooth, which is a plus in terms of marketing, which ensures non-believers like me to want to take the first plunge and buy it. Yes, I'm totally hooked on My Scheming masks already. I wish I can have all of them, except the brightening ones though. Any brighter, I will probably turn transparent since I'm already pale enough.


Despite that there seems to be more than the 30ml mask essence stated on the packaging, the excess essence doesn't drip off the mask and onto my hair and hairline. I'd dare say other masks I've used before either overlaps, drips or a mixture of these 2, which sometimes can be frustrating to the point of upsetting.


And since I am already pale enough, to literally scare the living daylights out of humans in the middle of the night. (Which I unexpectedly found out via this screaming China woman late one night as I was returning home from the nearest 7-Eleven, with my long hair down.) I didn't expect this Milk Extract Brightening Mask to brighten up my skin tone anymore. But surprise, surprise! I did found my skin tone looking a little more brighter instead of the usual dull-looking skin. In fact, I almost couldn't peel myself away from the mirror. My skin felt so much smoother and softer. And the luster part? I'm completely and totally sold already!


Now, only 1 mask left. Need to hurry down to the nearest Watsons outlet and get a new box!! And all along, I always thought milk brigthening masks won't do any miracles on my skin tone. But My Scheming proved me wrong, and that it's possible to have glowing looking skin despite being pale like a ghost :) (Glowing pale-looking woman, perhaps? lol )


PRODUCT RATING: ✓✓✓


WHAT I THINK: My Scheming proves this misbeliever that anything is possible!


WHERE TO REDEEM SAMPLE: There isn't sample giveaways, but get this straight! My Scheming on Facebook constantly hold contests on a regular basis to reward new and existing fans, so everyone has an equal chance. And besides that, there's always more than 1 winner, so everyone's happy.


Therefore, get your sexy butts to My Scheming's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MySchemingSg, and Like their page in order to be notified of contests, giveaways all just for being a fan!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~