Monday, October 15, 2012

Essential Damage-Care Nuance Airy Treatment Review

WHAT IS IT: Essential Damage-Care Nuance Airy Conditioner


THE PRODUCT(S):
Essential Damage-Care Nuance Airy Conditioner: Gives damaged and limp hair an airy soft and bouncy finish.

New formula with Cuticle Care Technology! 4 times more Cuticle Protection for smoother, tangle-free hair to the last 15cm of your hair. Also contains Cuticle Smoothing Essence, High Purity Honey and Shea Butter to repair, moisturize and for lasting shine!



It actually spreads easily, is somewhat cream-based since our hair is only oily near the scalp area and it's the last 15cm of our hair that desperately needs nourishment in order not to look dry, damaged or brittle.


VERDICT: First of all, let's talk about the scent of this Essential Damage-Care Nuance Airy Conditioner, it's actually fruity and floral and is so pleasant to sniff at. As stated on Kao's website, this conditioner in particular gives damaged and limp hair an airy soft and bouncy finish. Although I'd dare say, I bought it because I simply saw the phrase "Light & Bouncy" on the bottle itself.


To be honest, I thought I wouldn't buy anymore hair treatment/conditioner after my last episode with the SilkPro one which leaves this greasy/oily after-feel on my hands and back. But this one simply proved that I made a bad decision as there are definitely many other better and less-greasy/oily treatment/conditioner out in the market, and Essential Damage-Care Nuance Airy Treatment made me a believer once more.


The treatment itself is actually white and looks creamy-based, which I personally think is rather important and good in a sense that the last 15cm of our hair is the oldest and suffer the most damage, which includes frizziness, split ends and tangles easily from chemical treatments and daily styling. So, if you felt that you should avoid creamy-based treatment/conditioner, then you shouldn't as those last 15cm of your hair definitely deserves the nourishment it can get at any time, especially during shower time.


Admittedly, this Essential Damage-Care Nuance Airy Treatment doesn't feel "heavy" when I used it on my wet hair, but definitely nourishing on my hair. In fact, I was so tempted by the fruity floral scent that I almost had the urge to re-wash my hair once more so I can use this again. Yea, I know it's tempting when the product smelled so divine and yet feels so good when used.


For a fact, I don't really see the "airy" or "bouncy" part, but what I can assure you is that my hair feels softer to the touch, is smoother to comb out and I don't get so much tangled hair/hair loss as compared to before. This one is definitely a hair treatment product I am buying in future for permanent instead of the SilkPro one. And before I forget, as I have long hair, so using treatment/conditioner meant that this product will definitely come into contact with my skin (a.k.a my back). However, this one isn't that greasy/oily and it washes away just fine. No soap needed. I even took the trouble of squeezing a small dollop to wash off my hands for this review (but also to be dead certain it definitely can be washed off easily without need for soap).


PRODUCT RATING: ✓✓✓


WHAT I THINK: If it's going to be airy & bouncy, can I have it like Chii in Chobits, pretty please?


WHERE TO REDEEM A SAMPLE: As this product has been "revamped" for a while now, I believe, so I doubt you can get to sample it at departmental stores. However, the plus point is that, you can open the cap and take a whiff out of the scent and decide. Sometimes, certain hair treatment/conditioner looks good to use, but the scent is either awful or just somewhat pleasant. This, I fell in love with it due to the scent and the fact that it isn't making my back nor hair feel greasy/oily after use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~