Friday, August 17, 2012

TBS Pore Minimizer Review

WHAT IS IT: TBS Pore Minimizer


THE PRODUCT(S):

TBS Pore Minimizer: Tea Tree Pore Minimiser makes pores look smaller. Infused with Community Fair Trade organic tea tree oil, it smoothes, primes and mattifies, and leaves skin feeling fresh and pure.


Tried a small dollop for reviewing purpose. This is an actual retail product bought with my own money, not give F.O.C by The Body Shop Singapore!

VERDICT: As mentioned on a previous post, and I probably have to re-review this once more.

I did as what the packaging and the staffs at the outlet where I regularly patronise told me to, apply after I cleanse, tone and moisturize. And I purposely picked a sunny day to do this, since I was heading out late in the morning.

What's amazing is that the pores on my face are definitely "minized" on the first application already. I waited around 30 minutes or so until the product has been fully absorbed into my skin before heading out. And I even purposely picked a longer route, to the bus interchange instead of the usual bus-stop where I wait for my bus. It was a horrendously hot and humid morning and that long route can definitely put this Pore Minimizer to the test.

Along the way to the bus interchange, I did noticed that my face wasn't really "sweating" out too much. In fact, I thought there was this slight breeze on and off to keep "cool". It was just my neck area that threatens to ooze sweat like tap water. Also, we all know except for Jurong Point's bus interchange, the other bus interchange throughout Singapore are all non-air conditioned at all. So, while waiting for my bus, my face still maintained the "pore minimized, no sweat" activity.

Even after I reached Orchard Road where the sun was baking me like a human french fry. I still wasn't looking like I just washed my face. Good isn't it?

Here's the bad part. Unlike what other users claimed about instant mattifying, it just didn't happened to me. Sure, my face looks just a little non-matte. Maybe because I sweat easily, so it might be me instead of the pore minimizer. Despite hours after application, sebum flow wasn't extreme. Just a little to make me look human. I mean, if you come across someone sitting inside a sauna without breaking into a sweat despite being in there for 1 hour, that person can't be human, right?

Same goes for this Pore Minimizer. Sebum-outage wasn't that bad, i just need to blot it off and back to the constant matte look and feel once more.

PRODUCT RATING: ✓✓✓

WHAT I THINK: I is no longer a walking sebum bomb that oozes

WHERE TO REDEEM A SAMPLE: Just go down to any The Body Shop outlet in Singapore and asked their friendly staffs for a sample satchet. If you are someone who tend to have enlarged pores a.k.a face sweating easily, then all the more you should consider this product a try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~