Friday, August 3, 2012

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Lotion Review

So, I got a sample satchet from Hada Labo Singapore. No need to guess what is it or who it's from since their company logo is right smack on the envelope. Wee~~


WHAT IS IT:


THE PRODUCT(S):

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid" HadaLabo GOKUJYUN Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion is infused with super hyaluronic acid which deeply penetrates into skin. It keeps on moisturizing and softening skin, meanwhile enhancing skin’s water-binding ability, leaving skin supple, smooth and radiant. Weak acid, no fragrance, and no colorant.

VERDICT: When I first know about Hada Labo's Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Lotion on television, I was quite mystified. I mean, seriously? 1 sold every 4 seconds in Japan?



And finally, I couldn't stand the 'suspense' any longer. I hunted down Hada Labo's Facebook page and managed to get my hands on a sample and I am utterly convinced! But before I go on about how good it is, let's take a little look at what Hada Labo (a.k.a the Hype) is about.




Hada Labo stands for the lifestyle philosophy of “PERFECT x SIMPLE” a skincare range that brings beauty back to the basics – perfect, simple and confident.

To fulfill the commitment of healthy and perfect skin, Hada Labo emphasizes simplicity in its skin care process, removing all the unnecessary additives, colorant, fragrance and mineral oil that will burden the skin. Only the finest, purest and highly effective ingredients that are beneficial to the skin are retained to ensure maximum effectiveness. Only the best for your skin and nothing else…..

Super Hyaluronic Acid forms a smooth, moisture locking shield to replenish and retain essential moisture of the skin. Super Hyaluronic Acid has twice the moisture retention capacity of Hyaluronic Acid (1gm of Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold up to 6 liters of water). It also has the ability to mimic skin’s natural moisturizing ability to enhance water retention of the stratum corneum. Skin stays lastingly hydrated and feels smoother, suppler and more radiant.


Why you should give Hada Labo products a try!


This important ingredient is what makes Hada Labo's Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Lotion works!


I like the Singapore Hada Labo's website. Nothing too fancy when the product already sells itself~

Source: http://www.hadalabo.com.sg/index_EN.htm


I still remembered how the girl in the commercial (not the same one I posted above, although I managed to find a similar one in Cantonese instead, so I picked the English one. Meh..) 'applied' the Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Lotion on her face and I did exactly the same. When I first tear open the satchet, it seemed somewhat regular, nothing special. But I was so damn wrong at that presumption!!

Once applied and pat all over my face, it was mochi-mochi heaven for me. For so long, women kind of ignored the little fact that we need to constantly moisture our skin, whether we have oily skin, dry skin, combination skin or the likes. In fact, even for some of us who have oily skin, we shouldn't even skip moisturising in the first place. Why?

Some people will tell you that if you have oily skin, you must dry it out and not moisturize, but that's not really true. If your skin is oily, it means that when your oil glands kick into gear they work overtime so if you keep drying out your skin, it triggers your oil glands to go to work and they produce to much oil, again and again. Therefore, it's best to keep your skin clean but well hydrated to keep your oil glands quiet.

When first applied on my face, it feels 'sticky', however, that sticky feeling is soon replaced by the feeling of effectiveness, gentle, hydrating and it doesn't leave any sticky nor oily residue despite hours after application. (Felt tempted to use it again just to feel that mochi-mochi sensation once more.) In fact, after trying so much different moisturisers to the point that my face is going to belch and puke at me, Hada Labo's Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Lotion is the best so far.

It doesn't cost a bomb but yet it still does it's job, which is to hydrate! And personally, I have oily skin and although it seems that I should skip moisturising my face so as not to look like a bi-pedal sebum bomb-in-progress, this little wonderful product just doesn't over-moisturise at all. Nope! It just feels just right on my skin, and my skin for the very first time, is 'drinking' in moisture once again.

If you are someone with acne problems, do not give Hada Labo a miss at all. Those pesky red acne dots on my chin actually subsided 2 weeks after I bought my retail version at Watson's. Initially, those acne spots were looking so much angrier than the phenomenally famous Angry Birds, but 2 weeks of letting my skin drink in Hada Labo's Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Lotion, those same red angry acne spots have calmed down. Now, just to carry on using to make them go far far away from my chin.

PRODUCT RATING: ✓✓✓

WHAT I THINK: PERFECT x SIMPLE

WHERE TO REDEEM A SAMPLE: If you are still not convinced (and I don't know why you are not), you can grab a sample pack via Hada Labo's Singapore Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg

Click on the link under Like and Message button that says "Free Sample".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~