Monday, July 16, 2012

Another day of freebies collection

So yeah, another day down to Orchard Road for an awesome sample redemption. Kiehl's!! Ever since using Tea Tree Oil from The Body Shop, partly because I was "greedy" for flawless skin, I kinda sabotaged my skin condition instead. Instead of clearing the occasional on/off pimple appearance on my chin, I ended up getting weekly pimples instead. I probably should have lay off too much products on my face.

Luckily, I received a sample of Royal Cosmetics EX Cream and it does look promising, so I'm going to have to try it and hopefully, it does help my skin condition. There will be a product review on Royal Cosmetics EX Cream coming up next week.

Meanwhile, take a look at my goodies haul today.



First up, samples from Guardian's in-house magazine, Feeling. Each quarterly issue always comes with a few samples and I seriously have been totally blind not to realize this magazine with their equally fantastic freebies exist. Short-sighted-ness definitely can kill..


This latest issue comes with:


  • MOUTHWASH (COLGATE) PLAX - ICE ~20ML x 1
  • Colgate Total® Professional Clean Toothpaste 20g x 1
  • Goat's Milk Beverage Powder 25g x 1
  • Natur Vital Hair Loss Shampoo 8ml x 1
  • Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream 3g x 1


I actually got swayed partly because of the Goat's milk sample, to be honest. I'm lactose intolerant and even when I drink my coffee with milk, it's a dash with lots of coffee. I can't drink cow's milk on it's own or I'll be down with stomach cramps for a while. And I've heard that goat's milk is a better alternative for people who are lactose intolerant like me.

WHERE TO GET IT: Any Guardian Pharmacy outlet in Singapore. Feeling magazine are mostly stocked near their cashier counters, so it's not that hard to miss at all. And it retails for only S$1.00 per copy. Good deal!


Next up, Kiehl's Singapore had a "small" facebook promotion last Saturday (13 July 2012). If you flashed their facebook page at any Khiel's outlet, you will be entitled to 1 week's supply of Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil 1.2.3 sample kit. I thought I could run over to the next outlet along Orchard Road and redeem another week's worth to see if this product is worth switching to. But well, I had to fill in my particulars, and they probably can check. Guess I have to try and stretch it's use past 1 week.


Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser x 3 sample satchets (3ML per satchet)


Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner x 3 sample satchets (3ML per satchet)


Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream x 3 sample satchets (3ML per satchet)

The lady at Kiehl's Ion Orchard branch, who fortunately had such clear and dewy complexion, told me that each satchet can last for 2-3 days. So, I should cut just a little opening. Dear old me is just going to transfer them to small plastic jars that I can buy from Daiso at S$2.00 for 2 pieces and happily stretch their use past 1 week.

WHERE TO GET IT: Simply take a camera photoshot, camera shot or print out Kiehl's Facebook page and go to any Kiehl's outlet in Singapore. I printed out their page, although other weird updates on showed up in the print-out I handed over, the lady took it just as well. And I believe it's While Stocks Last!

So, keep a lookout for a product review on Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil 1.2.3 sample kit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Pu Niao's Beauty Junkie Reviews, a personal blog on Beauty-related stuffs. Kindly note that I will reciprocate as soon as I possibly can, unless:

1. I'm not online (probably dead asleep and possibly drooling)

2. Got blindsided by free candy (where did that came from?)

3. Cannot find your comment box cos I am actually blind as a bat most times (-squints- *_* -blinks-)

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments or demands as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~